- Imaam Siraj Wahhaj is one of the most admired Muslim leaders and speakers in America.
- Once a minister for the Nation of Islam (NOI) in the early 70s, the Imam left upon discovering NOI’s differences from mainstream Islam.
- He is an accomplished Muslim activist MashaAllah, once leading a community-based anti-drug campaign in the Bedford-Stuyvesant area of Brooklyn, in which he staked out drug houses in the cold of winter for 40 days and nights, forcing the closure of 15 drug houses.
- In 1991 Imam Siraj Wahhaj offered an invocation (opening prayer) to the United States House of Representatives. He was the first Muslims to do so.
- He is the founder and Imaam of Masjid At Taqwa in Brooklyn, New York, and is currently serving as the elected leader of the Muslim Alliance in North America (MANA).
- He was the vice president of the Majlis as-Shura of New York. He has also served on the executive board of the Islamic Society of North America.
- Postal Address : Masjid At-Taqwa 1266 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11216, United States of America. Tel (Res.): 622 0800 Fax: 857 8984
Dr. Zakir Naik Photogallery
Dr. Zakir Naik Videogallery